Here are the lucky winners of our 2017 Nürburgring 24 Hours Book ‘Das Buch Zum Rennen’ give-away! If you see your name below, send us an e-mail with your address and we’ll mail it out to you.
Didn’t win? You can still buy this book, and many other motorsports books, here.
We will have more give-aways soon, so stay tuned and keep an eye on our social media channels!
Re-live the 2018 Nürburgring 24 Hours:
- Olaf Manthey: “This is the second life of Manthey Racing”
- Fred Makowiecki: “If the AMG was too quick, the plan was to go over the limit”
- Lars Kern: “I couldn’t see anything on the straight”
- Live blog
- Mid-race debrief
- Nürburgring 24 Hours suspended due to fog
- Christian Krognes at the N24:
- Friday report
- Robin Frijns: “We’ve got a worse BoP than last year”
- Jesse Krohn: “Tenth was the max we could do”
- Thursday report
- Renger van der Zande: “We’re only here to win, nothing else”
- Kelvin van der Linde: “We like the close competition”
- Adenauer Racing Day gallery
- Matias Henkola: “It’s an honour Konrad chooses us over works drivers”
- VLN/N24 archieve