Ride along onboard with Toyota, Rebellion Racing, Signatech Alpine and Ford in this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans while listening to Radio Le Mans’ commentary.
More from the 2018 FIA WEC season:
- Marco Sørensen: “It’s been hectic because of the major crash I had”
- Maxime Martin: “I didn’t want to go to Le Mans just to do it”
- Philippe Sinault: “Signatech is now like a small AMG”
- Jonny Adam: “New Aston Martin Vantage can be a success in WEC Super Season”
- Spa gallery
- Spa report: Alone in a crowd
- Spa practice and qualifying gallery
- Season preview
- WEC archive on GT REPORT
Photo by Rajan Jangda.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO KEEP THE WEBSITE RUNNING AND ALLOW THE GT REPORT TEAM TO CONTINUE TO BRING YOU EXCLUSIVE CONTENT.
NEW PRINTS AND CANVAS AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP: