You know it, you love it — the Spa 24 Hours. It’s race weekend in the Ardennes as the enchanted forests surrounding the majestic Spa-Francorchamps Circuit in Belgium come alive with the sound of the world’s most exotic GT3 machinery.
The event, landmarking its 70th edition this weekend, forms as Round 2 of the 2018 Intercontinental GT Challenge, which kicked off in February at the Bathurst 12 Hours.
Boasting an incredible grid of over 60 cars and 13 manufacturers, this year’s Spa 24 Hours is set to be off the richter scale.
Dries Vanthoor in the number 1 Audi Sport Team WRT entry proved quickest in SuperPole on Friday, but has since lost its pole position due to an illegal performance modification, promoting the number 62 R-Motorsport Aston Martin V12 Vantage to pole position for the race.
Who will clinch victory in one of the toughest endurance races in the world? Only time will tell.
In case you missed it:
- Blancpain GT pre-season test gallery
- Zolder Blancpain GT report and gallery
- Monza Blancpain GT | Report | Gallery
- Brands Hatch Blancpain GT report and gallery
- Silverstone Blancpain GT gallery
- Spa 24 Hours test-day gallery
- Interviews | Norbert Siedler | Robin Frijns | Maxime Martin | Dries Vanthoor
- Spa 24 Hours parade gallery
- Practice and Qualifying gallery
- Spa 24 Hours live blog
- Live timing
- Entry list
- Track schedule
- Spotters guide
- Blancpain GT archive on GT REPORT
- #Spa24h on Twitter
Spa 24 Hours race live stream (begins Saturday at 1630 CEST):
Please consider making a donation so we can keep bringing you our best content from the racetrack.