Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli hosts the sixth round of the 2019 Blancpain GT Series with a duo of races in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. After FFF Racing’s victory into sunset last night in race 1, this afternoon sees the 28-car-strong field go at it again for the second race. The #88 AKKA ASP Mercedes-AMG GT3 of Raffaele Marciello and Vincent Abril — second place in race 1 — start the race from pole position alongside the #2 Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Audi R8 LMS GT3 of Dries Vanthoor and Charles Weerts.
The start of race 2 is scheduled for 14:00 CET.
What’s happened so far in Blancpain GT this year:
- Paul Ricard pre-season test | Gallery | Interview Steven Palette
- Monza | Race report | Gallery | Interview Klaus Bachler | Interview Yelmer Buurman
- Brands Hatch | Race 1 report | Race 2 report | Gallery | Interview Maro Engel
- Silverstone | Race report | Gallery
- Paul Ricard | Pre-qualification report | Qualification report | Race report | Gallery | Interview Andrea Caldarelli
REPLAY RACE 1