A 72 car-strong field races off into the 24 Hours of Spa today. On pole is the #4 Mercedes-AMG Team Black Falcon of Maro Engel, Yelmer Buurman and Luca Stolz leading the race to the green. Weather will play a pivotal role during the Ardennes classic as the scourging heat of the past week has today made way for cooler temperatures and rain showers.
Race starts at 16:30 CET.
- Interview Andrea Bertolini
- Interview Christian Krognes
- Aston Martin
WHAT’S HAPPENED SO FAR IN BLANCPAIN GT THIS YEAR
- Paul Ricard pre-season test | Gallery | Interview Steven Palette
- Monza | Race report | Gallery | Interview Klaus Bachler | Interview Yelmer Buurman
- Brands Hatch | Race 1 report | Race 2 report | Gallery | Interview Maro Engel
- Silverstone | Race report | Gallery
- Paul Ricard | Pre-qualification report | Qualification report | Race report | Gallery | Interview Andrea Caldarelli
- Zandvoort | Gallery | Interview Raffaele Marciello | Interview Christopher Haase | Interview Simon Gachet
BMW TEAM SCHNITZER (JOHN EDWARDS/MARTIN TOMCZYK/AUGUSTO FARFUS) ONBOARD